Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How can i find the change password link inside of my yahoo?

I need to change my yahoo pasword and

I can not find the change password

link please keep all answers simple

I am mentlely retarded and in need

of a very simple easy to understand answer

from: RANDALLIS40@YAHOO.COMHow can i find the change password link inside of my yahoo?At your email homepage, go to My Account, next to the sign out button, type in your current password and you should be able to change it from there when you see change password. :)How can i find the change password link inside of my yahoo?CHANGE PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFO CHANGES



some things can not be changed and will just say on file

Log in to your Yahoo! Mail account.

Click %26quot;My Account%26quot; at the top of the page, just below where you see %26quot;Welcome, yourname.%26quot;

Enter your password and click %26quot;Continue.%26quot;

Click the Change Password link, located near the top of this page.

MORE INFO

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/orHow can i find the change password link inside of my yahoo?lol....after you sign it, go to the top and click my account....they will ask for your current password as it is for verification......then go to change password!
  • email host
  • for relationships
  •