Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How to change the link color on my mac?

When I click on one of my teacher's links on her website, It changes to the same color as the background. How can I change it so that I can still see the link after I've clicked it once? It doesn't happen on a windows computer. Is there some sort of system preference. It happens the same for both safari and firefox.How to change the link color on my mac?That's because your teacher didn't set up her links correctly for her web page. Hope the teacher isn't teaching anything about web design.



You can go into your browser (Safari) and find the tab where you can change Fonts/Colors. May have a button to select Colors. Once window is opened, you should be able to click the box to override web site's choices. Usually isn't a good idea, but if you remember to change it back for other sites, you'll be ok.



Might also try clearing your browser's cache are doing a thorough Refresh. Alternative is to make your own CSS stylesheet with the link colors you want Safari to use on every page.



Ron
  • straight hair
  • current lands coupon
  •