Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Yahoo does not change link colors after visit. Other web pages do. How do I fix?

I saw a similar question, but it said to empty cache and I did that. It's just Yahoo. I can override it by using tools, accessibility and ignore colors specified by web site but it also looses any background color. I think it's just yahoo!



It's really annoying when searching because you can't remember which you clicked and which you didn't.

Anyone else?Yahoo does not change link colors after visit. Other web pages do. How do I fix?you are right and it's just yahoo, i know it's a pain but there is not much you can do about this/Yahoo does not change link colors after visit. Other web pages do. How do I fix?Thanks zigmanfraud! I thought so. I've bookmarked Dogpile and I use that now instead.



INSTEAD Yahoo! Hello Yahoo, hint hint. The links turn colors on other web pages as a CONVENIENCE for the user!

Report Abuse