Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I have an Adobe PDF document that contains over 500 pages. How do I change a link that is on all of them?

I have an ADOBE PDF document that contains over 500 pages. Every page contains a link to my old website and now i need to change it to my new website address. Is there anyway that I can make one change and make it apply to every page, or will I have to change it on every single page one by one? Also along the same line of questioning, is there anyway to delete a certain phrase that is found on every page such as %26quot;Merry Christmas%26quot;, or will that have to be done page by page? Thanks!I have an Adobe PDF document that contains over 500 pages. How do I change a link that is on all of them?There is no free software that can change PDF file that I am aware of.



There are some shareware that you can use to make small modification like



PdfEdit995

http://www.software995.com/



PDF reDirect Professional v2

http://www.exp-systems.com/



CutePDF Professional

http://www.acrosoftware.com/



Whose shareware usually free to try but need to pay later. Remember those tools are only good for small modification.



You have to read the features of each program and see how easy it is to modify PDF file.I have an Adobe PDF document that contains over 500 pages. How do I change a link that is on all of them?just do a find and replaceI have an Adobe PDF document that contains over 500 pages. How do I change a link that is on all of them?Get the original document that the PDF was created from, make your changes there (while it is still in editable form), and then re-make your PDF.



PDF was never designed to be edited - it is meant as a way of distributing documents for viewing and printing without any loss of formatting.



Rawlyn.