Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the link color in a table?

I am trying to create a table inside another table. The main color of the links is black and i need to change the color of the links inside the second table to white but not change the color of the outside links in an HTML. How can I do this?How do I change the link color in a table?#myl a:hover{

text-decoration: underline;

}

#myl a:link{

color:#444;

}

in css and put %26lt;p id=%26quot;myl%26quot;%26gt;%26lt;a href=%26quot;%26quot;%26gt;show%26lt;/a%26gt;%26lt;/p%26gt;How do I change the link color in a table?most editors should have that option dig those proporties.How do I change the link color in a table?The above answer about css is correct, but it is not directed to a table. You can use the id property of the p tag(%26lt;p id=%26quot;whatever%26quot;%26gt;) in a table, table row, or table definition tag (%26lt;table%26gt;, %26lt;td%26gt;, %26lt;tr%26gt;) and do the same thing in css. CSS is the preferred method for html styling.