Friday, June 3, 2011

Changing link colors in Dreamweaver?

My goal is to change the individual color of some of the links on my site. I figured out how to do it, and it works perfectly fine when I preview it in browser and on the Dreamweaver interface. My problem is that when I upload the page to my website the links are in there default state not in the color I arranged them. For example I made all general links on my page red, and a select few in the body of the page blue, preview shows up fine, but when I upload all the selected links are red instead of blue?? Is there anyway to fix this?Changing link colors in Dreamweaver?You ask a question and give us nothing to work on to provide you a good solution. Depends on the browser you are using to view online and what you did to style your links. Pseudo-classes are not handled very well by some browsers like IE.



Ron