Friday, June 3, 2011

Making website in photoshop -- How do I make a link change color on mouseover...what about on click?

Hello,



For my digital art class, we are to make a website. He used photoshop in his demonstration, since we have been using photoshop the entire semester.



However, other programs (Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop..the entire CS3 suite) ARE available and we can use them as much or as little as we wish, so it's not limited to photoshop.



I only have experience with photoshop and illustrator, but am willing to learn the other applications.



Anyways, for my website, I want to create a link that changes when it is moused over and changes again when it is clicked.



How can I do this (keep in mind, I don't have to use photoshop to do this, but I am VERY unfamiliar with the other programs).



Thanks!



-JeffMaking website in photoshop -- How do I make a link change color on mouseover...what about on click?Dreamweaver will be the way to go, if you ask me. Granted, I've never done this in Photoshop...but DW is pretty simple.



For a rollover image..



Create the image in Photoshop. You actually need to create two images: The one you want to show always, and the one you want to show on roll-over.



Go to Insert %26gt;%26gt; Image Objects %26gt;%26gt; Rollover Image



The form takes you through it pretty easily. Alt text is what people who have images disabled will see...so put something there.



Hope that helps.Making website in photoshop -- How do I make a link change color on mouseover...what about on click?You are best to use Dreamweaver / HTML for the links. Then apply a css style to handle the link effects. Here's a good tutorial:



http://www.mako4css.com/BasLink.htm



Use photoshop for the graphics and then stitch them together in HTML - this will give you the best result.
  • external hard disk
  • find wildlife envelope seals
  •