Friday, June 3, 2011

How do create a link on your Myspace page to another website?

I am trying to create a link from my High School myspace page (which I run) to my High School reunion page. I've entered the HTML quite a few times and it looks good.. until you click it.. the link changes and sends you back to the Myspace home page. Am I doing something wrong... or does %26quot;Tom%26quot; not want people to link things that way??How do create a link on your Myspace page to another website?That happens when you either create a link that is invalid, or you attempt to link a site OUTSIDE of Myspace.com that is filtered by their system. They do that to stop people from selling things on Myspace, as well as prevent hackers from using php on their own sites to steal IP and login information.



You will need to try linking another address.
  • big hair
  • Which comforter should I buy
  •