Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How can I make different links different colors in Dreamweaver?

If I go into page properties and change the links styles from there, then all the links on my page adhere to that one set of instructions. I want some of the links on my page to be one color and some to be a different color. I also want some to be underlined and some not to be. How can I achieve this?



Thank You.How can I make different links different colors in Dreamweaver?Here is a simple CSS statement to give a link NO special treatment. I use the for a link that I don't want to be obvious. Not for security, just for styling:



.nolink {

text-decoration: none;

}



The above would be in the CSS file that is linked to the HTML page. Then in the HTML page, you would see this:



%26lt;a class=%26quot;nolink%26quot; href=%26quot;anywhere.htm%26quot; target=%26quot;_blank%26quot;%26gt;link text%26lt;/a%26gt;



In your case, you could use various font attributes in the CSS statement to color the link, like COLOR or BACKGROUND-COLOR.How can I make different links different colors in Dreamweaver?You can either use CSS and then assign certain links classes, or you could just simply wraps the tags %26lt;font color=%26quot;color%26quot;%26gt; and %26lt;/font%26gt; or %26lt;u%26gt; and %26lt;/u%26gt; around the links