Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do I change my "Reply To" setting? Replies to me are being sent to a defunct email address.?

How do I change my %26quot;Reply To%26quot; setting? Replies to me are being sent to a defunct email address. I used to have another web address that I used as primary and I had Yahoo mail forwarded to that address. I don't use it anymore but it's still listed as my reply address with Yahoo and I can't find a link to change. Any ideas?How do I change my %26quot;Reply To%26quot; setting? Replies to me are being sent to a defunct email address.?You can change the FROM name and the REPLY TO address on the %26quot;General Preferences%26quot; page. The FROM name can't be blank but you can change it to anything including the email address itself.



? With Classic Mail - Click options / mail / general preferences (under management)



? With the All-New Mail - Click options / mail options / accounts / add or edit an account / edit



??l???q