Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My web browser opens a new window whenever I click on a link. How can I change this?

I was typing a message to someone on a message board and my browser suddenly went backwards. How, whenever I click on a topic to read on that message board, or on any site, it opens a new window. It's completely annoying. How can I change it back to the way it was, where I click on a topic or a %26quot;link%26quot; and it stays in the same window?My web browser opens a new window whenever I click on a link. How can I change this?go to tools%26gt;internet options%26gt;advanced

and reset internet explorer settings.

:D

im assuming your using internet explorer right?



g'luckMy web browser opens a new window whenever I click on a link. How can I change this?If u have IE7, then right-click on the link and then click on %26quot;Open in new tab%26quot;My web browser opens a new window whenever I click on a link. How can I change this?IE?

http://IE7pro.com



firefox?

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox