Tuesday, October 25, 2011

On the Wii game Zelda Princess of Twilight, how do I change back to Link from the Wolf???

Im stuck!!!! Please help!! Im still a wolf, and in the FARON WOODS, and I cant find anything else i need to do, but I cant change back!



THANKS!!On the Wii game Zelda Princess of Twilight, how do I change back to Link from the Wolf???try going to the Spirit's Spring. It's close to the entrance to Faron Woods on the Right side. Did you get all the twilight bugs? try talking to Midna sometimes she'll give you a hint as to what you need to do.On the Wii game Zelda Princess of Twilight, how do I change back to Link from the Wolf???Go back to the waterfall to see the farron spirit, you need to kill insects using your scents. the secents are on your map.On the Wii game Zelda Princess of Twilight, how do I change back to Link from the Wolf???You have to get further in the game to turn back..

Don't worry, when you do, its worth it.



I'll give u some helpful sites you can probably find walkthroughs on.On the Wii game Zelda Princess of Twilight, how do I change back to Link from the Wolf???If you cant turn back then maybe there is something todo in wolf form firstOn the Wii game Zelda Princess of Twilight, how do I change back to Link from the Wolf???U have 2 go 2 the spirit place then find all the twilight bugs with ur scents then u turn human and do forest temple.

Thats how it'll be till u do the water temple