Monday, September 19, 2011

Blogger: how to change the cursor & how to edit link CSS?

I have two tiny problems with details when I'm editing my Blogger layout:



1) How can I change the layout code so that the cursor remains %26quot;default%26quot; (and doesn't turn into %26quot;pointer%26quot;) when I move my mouse over a picture (meaning picture that is a link at the same time)?



2) I have edited the link CSS so that text links should change color when the cursor goes over them (I've changed the hover color). It works on some links, but many of the links don't react to my coding. What parts of the Blogger code should i change to make it work on ALL of the text links on my blog (links on the sidebar, posts and post footers)?Blogger: how to change the cursor %26amp; how to edit link CSS?Depends if all links are the normal link styles or if they are pseudo-coded link styles. You would have to include the changes to the CSS for all link tags including those that may have CSS classes.



As for the cursor, you would have to set the hover portion for all link CSS hover style to have the CSS cursor property set to what you want to use:



CSS cursor Property: http://www.w3schools.com/CSS/pr_class_cu



Ron
  • transfer file
  • lock file
  •