Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I change my signature link on outgoing emails?

I want to delete a product link from my signature box that has not paid and put in a new one to advertise a different affliate product.How do I change my signature link on outgoing emails?go and edit ur settingsHow do I change my signature link on outgoing emails?Yahoo! Mail Signature

(regular email, not Beta)



%26gt;Go to your email box

%26gt;click on 'Options' (upper right, blue letters)

%26gt;scroll down to and click on 'Signature' (second column, under 'Management')

%26gt;left click on text to edit

%26gt;click on the 'Edit' button

%26gt;erase old link and add new link

%26gt;check box '[/] Add signature to all outgoing messages'

Or%26gt;%26gt; leave '[_] Add signature....' box unchecked and check box below compose area (when sending messages) '[/] Use my signature'

%26gt;click on the 'Save' button (upper left, under 'Mail' tab