Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I change the font size of URL's I enter into Excel which automatically change into a big font?

So here's the deal:



Every time I enter a URL into excel the link automatically changes so that it is hyper-linked and it is about a font size 40. I know how to change it back to normal after the entry. But are there settings within Excel where I can choose what font, the font size, and whether a URL is hyperlinked atomically, before it is entered? This would save me a lot of timeHow do I change the font size of URL's I enter into Excel which automatically change into a big font?what version of excel are you using?

it should be in the %26quot;autocorrect%26quot; section

in excel 2007

- click the office button (top left circle button with logo)

- click excel options (bottom right button of menu)

- click proofing

- click autocorrect options

- click autoformat as you type

- uncheck the hyperlinks checkbox



in excel 2003

- click tools

- click Autocorrect options

- click autoformat as you type

- uncheck the internet network paths %26amp; hyperlinks checkbox