Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I make a link that changes someone's homepage?

I need to know how to make something that someone can click and it will change their homepage to what I want. ThanksHow do I make a link that changes someone's homepage?That is OK,

cause if I told you, then you would just change mine.











GOOD LUCK





.....................................How do I make a link that changes someone's homepage?i don't know about a link but you could probably make an installation deal that puts a different url in the homepage folderHow do I make a link that changes someone's homepage?One of the things that spyware and viruses do is to change people's home pages. To alter someone's machine settings without their express consent is illegal.How do I make a link that changes someone's homepage?Please see http://javascript.internet.com/page-deta for instructions.