Monday, September 19, 2011

In a forum how can I change the links so that they are different colours when they've been visited?

Some of the forums I visit have links to other sites, but their HTML is changed so that I can't see the difference between links I've already visited. Is there some way I can override this? I tend to use firefox if this makes a difference. Thanks.In a forum how can I change the links so that they are different colours when they've been visited?Here is a forum that will walk you thru step by step

http://www.webmasterworld.com/forum119/4



Good Luck

ChadwickIn a forum how can I change the links so that they are different colours when they've been visited?well i dont know about firefox but if you want you could try this out in your windows explorer.



1.) right click on your windows explorer.

2.) you'll be directed to internet explorer properties. now click on the colors. under appearance. Voila. you get to actually over ride it...
  • get free legal advise
  • get time from datetime
  •