Friday, September 23, 2011

Things I can do to spice/spruce up my hair?

I have the Alice Cullen hair cut, think the 1st movie not the 2nd. I modeled it off of Alice's cut in Twilight not New Moon. I don't know that I like my hair anymore, it's cute I guess but I'm starting to feel like it's all %26quot;blah%26quot; when I look at it. It doesn't look any different than usual and I'm not sure if I'm just being self conscious or if I'm really ready for a change. I would be okay with growing my hair out (I wonder if I'd look more attractive that way) but I'm not keen to go through the in between stages, maybe over the Summer. Anyway, I'm going to the hair dresser just to get a trim and to get my red high lights put back in (I need to maintain my hair and I have a special occasion coming up so I need to look my best.) but I don't want to go shorter but I'm trying to think of fun things I can do to my hair that won't be too funky. I don't know if I should have my cut changed. Links to photos please, if you have any ideas or if I should just play with my hair. (any ideas?) I don't know that I want a new cut because I think this %26quot;blah%26quot; feeling may pass and I do pride myself in my Hedgehog hair. My patronus and animagus form would be a Hedgehog. (Yes, I %26lt;3 the Harry Potter series too.) Anyone have any suggestions as to what this Hufflepuff (maybe that will tell you some about my personality and thus how I should style my hair, Diff. cuts remind people of diff. things... it would be my designated house, after all) can do to her hair? Yes, I did get the red highlights because I wanted to look like Lily Potter. lol...



So any hair cut suggestions?





Or any playful things I can do to my hair with the cut I have?



I'm not saying I hate or even really dislike my hair but I'm bored with my cut, maybe...Things I can do to spice/spruce up my hair?i think you should grow it out.
  • lock file
  • straight hair
  •