Friday, September 23, 2011

How can a make a link border style for images without changing the image code?

I would like to apply an image link border color around all my images on one page without having to modify the actual image code. I just want a style to be applied to the entire page which changes all image links at once.



The color is blue by default but how can I change this color without changing the code in the [img src] code.How can a make a link border style for images without changing the image code?In your CSS add something like this:



a img {border: 1px solid #000000;}

a:hover img, a:visited:hover img {border: 1px solid #FF0066;}



that will make a one pixel black border around each image that's in a link, and when someone mouses over it, the border will change to red. You'll want to change the colors I picked because that might be really ugly.
  • extension to sqltableprovider
  • vb
  •