Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I get unchange the purple color that results when clicking a link?

SO yeah that was really badly worded, but you know how when you search something on Google and if you click a link, it changes from blue to purple? How do I undo that, if possible?How do I get unchange the purple color that results when clicking a link?don't htink it's impossible

how come ya wanna do it anyway?

Pretty sure it goes away in time.How do I get unchange the purple color that results when clicking a link?go under tool and delte history the delete cookies and history:)How do I get unchange the purple color that results when clicking a link?You cant't control it for sites that you visit.



You can control it for sites you program for others to visit.



Set these values in your style sheet:

a:link{color :#000000}

a:visted{color :#BFBFBF }

a:hover{color :#DFDFDF }How do I get unchange the purple color that results when clicking a link?delete your cookies in your browserHow do I get unchange the purple color that results when clicking a link?if your using internet explorer go to tools%26gt;internet options%26gt;browsing history, and press delete



or press ctrl+shift+deleteHow do I get unchange the purple color that results when clicking a link?Clear your cookies/cache/history. (One of those - I dunno which - should do the trick.) If you want to permanently change the color of visited links in your browser, there should be a setting somewhere in your browser.



If you're trying to change what happens when someone clicks on a link on a site you run, edit the style sheet.