Friday, September 23, 2011

How do you change your security question for Yahoo Mail when you don't remember the original one?

I found the link for changing the security question %26amp; answer, but I'm not sure which question I picked originally (which is needed to change it). If I knew the question, I would know the answer. Anyone been through this and know the solution? I'm trying to change it to a bogus answer that can't be guessed by someone who knows me well.How do you change your security question for Yahoo Mail when you don't remember the original one?ohh man the things we do ehh?? ........to secure your account all you have to do is change the ZIP .... the ZIP is actually more important then the security Q .

Once the Zip is changed it is that NEW zip you will need if you ever remember your secret Q to recover your account...

It will not matter if the entire world knows your secret ........... if do not now the ZIP your account is secure



Just change the ZIPHow do you change your security question for Yahoo Mail when you don't remember the original one?No Way