Friday, September 23, 2011

How can I edit something in Adobe, and How to i Upload the adobe press release to my site on wordpress?

I am getting press releases, i want to edit them (i have permission) and them upload them to my site.



I dont know how to do either one.



How do I change a link or add text in adobe? It wont let me,



How do I upload the attachment to wordpress, for an article to show?



plz helpHow can I edit something in Adobe, and How to i Upload the adobe press release to my site on wordpress?You do need PDF editing software. It is available from Adobe (acrobat development kit), but it costs several hundred dollars. However you can buy a generic version at Frys.com for about $50, which allows you to edit a PDF document and change links.



I can't answer your query about uploading to wordpress. However, you may go to the wordpress website and look for %26quot;Contact us%26quot; icon, which should list a tech support phone number.