Friday, September 23, 2011

How can I edit something in Adobe, and How to i Upload the adobe press release to my site on wordpress?

I am getting press releases, i want to edit them (i have permission) and them upload them to my site.



I dont know how to do either one.



How do I change a link or add text in adobe? It wont let me,



How do I upload the attachment to wordpress, for an article to show?



plz helpHow can I edit something in Adobe, and How to i Upload the adobe press release to my site on wordpress?Since you are in religious section, let me answer you this. Nothing is impossible to God. Pray.How can I edit something in Adobe, and How to i Upload the adobe press release to my site on wordpress?Wrong section, hon.How can I edit something in Adobe, and How to i Upload the adobe press release to my site on wordpress?Spiritually speaking, I'm not aware that Adobe has released any press release software. My psychic abilities tell me that you may be attempting to open a .PDF file with Adobe Acrobat reader and edit it in .PDF format.If you covert the .PDF file to a .DOC file you should be able to edit it in Microsoft Word. Then you'll need to convert it back to a .PDF file. Spiritually speaking, you can use these online tools to accomplish converting DOC to PDF and vice versa.



http://www.doc2pdf.net/

http://www.convertpdftoword.net/