Friday, September 23, 2011

My basic computer design! good bad? feedback please!!! PEOPLE WITH GOOD COMPUTER KNOW HOW!!!?

I have put together this basic computer design it'll only cost 602 with shipping i have a few questions

1) will it all go together and work

2) should i replace anything with anyhting else(only from the site i used) i want to keep it as cheap as possible

3) please if something needs to be changed link me to the part it should be changed to on http://www.i-tech.com.au/



Thankyou :)



Here is the link to my set up (its on my website)

http://www.crustyundies.com/basic_comput



10 points for most helpful :)My basic computer design! good bad? feedback please!!! PEOPLE WITH GOOD COMPUTER KNOW HOW!!!?Your hard drive is not compatible with the motherboard. Your drive is a PATA (aka IDE) drive while the board supports SATA drives. I'm not sure the motherboard will support the Celeron processor and you're also missing an optical drive (CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-RW, etc.). The RAM is not compatible with the mainboard. The power supply will probably just barely put out enough power for the system and forget it if you decide to add on a video card (integrated graphics is a joke for ANY games). Other than that...sure...it would probably boot up if you made 100% certain the board will support the celeron processor.